Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The house is empty...

The house is empty...and it is a beautiful thing.
My in-laws were here again for 8 days. For me personally, that's a very long time to share my space. When someone is in my house, I feel like I have to tidy up more than usual, and I don't allow myself much of a chance for rest. So by the end of the visit I was thoroughly exhausted!
My husband is working, and now I finally have a chance to establish a daily rhythm and routine for Ichigo and I.
Yesterday we met up with a new friend and her son for a trip to the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. It was the hottest, sunniest day that we've had in awhile. The museum was fun. We saw a special exhibit of glass sculptures by Dale Chihuly. But by the end of the day, I had walked about 4 or 5 miles, mostly with Ichigo in the Ergo carrier. I was exhausted! I fell asleep with Ichigo around 8pm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment